Monday, October 11, 2010

My first Imagine card!

Tomorrow is my DH's godchild's birthday and she is one of our favorite people in the world! We love her so much! This card was made for her. It is my first Imagine card.

I used the Imagine More cartridge and some new paper that I had gotten last week at Michael's that was on clearance! It is from My Mind's Eye - Life Stories 12" Kraft card stock paper pack. It kind of has a recycled look and I love it!

I actually used Winnie the Pooh font for "GRETCHEN" and flood filled the letters. I did layer the birds and then added some pearls. Although I like the card, I decided that the Imagine has much more of a learning curve. It could be because I can't use my Gypsy, but I don't remember the "E" being this time consuming to learn. We'll see. I know I will like it much better when it is compatible to the G.


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment