Friday, October 15, 2010

3 Birds for 3 Nieces - Final card in the series

This is my final card in my 3 Birds for 3 Nieces series. This one is also my favorite! This card is for my beautiful godchild Dana. She will celebrate her 24th birthday on the 28th of this month.



I used the Imagine Nursery Tails cart for the background scalloped mat, as well as the patterns on the bird and the sentiment. I then stickled the sentiment as well as the pom pom on the birdies hat! I used a bright yellow Core'dinations cardstock for the base of the card and added some pearls to finish it off!

I really am starting to like the Imagine more and more! Did I also mention that the scalloped mat was from the Imagine? You have the option of choosing from several shapes that come standard with the Imagine, then you can flood fill it with any pattern or color from any of the Imagine carts or you can use any paper - solid or patterened - and just cut out the shape. I love that option.

All that is left is to stuff these 3 cards into a big envelope and ship them off to my beautiful nieces in Kentucky!

No comments:

Post a Comment