Thursday, October 7, 2010

Paris LO

This layout is doing double duty! I will be entering it into the new Cricut blog's weekly challenge and will be putting it into a scrapbook page frame to give to my DH's godchild for her birthday. She just got back from France about two weeks ago; had to go for work. She was told she could bring a couple of friends and she choose her parents! How great is that?




The background paper is from 7 Gypsies. All of the cuts are from the French Manor cartridge. I cut the postage stamp frame out and decided to keep it together, using the solid middle for a picture mat and then I pop dotted the frame. You can't see it too well in the photo, but it gives it a kind of cool 3-d effect.
Of course I used my Liquid Pearl pen to embellish. I didn't have a nice journaling tag, so I made one with plain paper and some distress ink. Not sure if I like it, so I will be going to Archivers to see if they have a better option!

1 comment:

  1. this is beautiful. I have paris in the spring,but not french manor. It looks like a wonderful cart--I love the french script on the paper--beautiful

    ReplyDelete