Wednesday, October 13, 2010

3 Birds for 3 Nieces - 1st in a series!

Another card today! I must say that I'm very proud of myself for actually sticking with the committment I made to post and create daily! I'm having a lot of fun playing with the Imagine.

Today I have a quick card using the 3 Birds on Parade cart. Last night I decided that I would do 3 cards with this cartridge. I'm going to send them to my nieces in Kentucky. (Morgan, Dana and Jody) I was a bad, bad aunt and did not send Jody a birthday card for her July birthday! Her sisters both have October birthdays, so I decided that I'd get three cards done with three birds and send them all together! Here is the first one.


I love the mat option in the Imagine and how you can use them with any Imagine cart! For the mat I used a pattern (the plaid) from the Imagine More cart. I also used a yellow plaid from the Imagine More cart for the wings, legs and beak. I used the polka dot pattern from the Imagine Best Friends cart for the birds body which, along with the "you're tweet" phrase, came from the 3 Birds on Parade cart.
I grabbed some sheer yellow ribbon and some buttons in different shades of green and put it all together on a 5 1/4" x 5 1/4" white card stock card base.
Come back tomorrow to see the second card in my 3 Birds for 3 nieces series!

No comments:

Post a Comment