Monday, February 13, 2012

CTMH gathering project and Target mailboxes

Today I have two Valentine's Day Projects. The first is one of the gathering projects from CTMH. It uses the Art Philosophy cartridge, my favorite CTMH "Lucy" paper, as well as CTMH "Colonial White", and the CTMH "A Blossom" stamp set. It's perfect for Valentine's! The heart bag was cut out at 5 1/2" and would a perfect little treat bag for the kids! The flowers are stamped on the corresponding cuts outs from the Art Philosophy cartridge! It makes such a cute little gift!



Next up are the Target mailboxes. I've seen a lot of crafters really do these up and make works of art out of these $1.00 mailboxes and some paper! After making 100 or so paper flowers Saturday, combined with the fact that I was making them for my bosses 2 year old twins, I decided to keep my mailboxes SIMPLE! I pulled out my vinyl, cut the names from, what else, the Art Philosophy cartridge, cut out the hearts from the same cart, then decided to add the Hello Kitty silhouette from the Hello Kitty cartridge. I put a couple of dozen Hershey's kisses inside and viola! Very easy project!




I hope you enjoyed today's projects as much as I enjoyed making them! Here is a list of tools used for the projects:

Heart Bag:
Cricut
CTMH Art Philosophy Cartridge
CTMH Lucy paper
CTMH Colonial White paper
CTMH A Blossom stamp set
CTMH inks, blush, creme brulee, grey wool
CTMH button - grey glitter

Target Mailboxes:
Cricut
CTMH Art Philosophy Cartridge
Hello Kitty Cartridge Greetings Cartridge
Pink Cricut Vinyl
Mini Mailboxes - Target $1.00 bin

No comments:

Post a Comment