Tuesday, February 7, 2012

A Brand New Close To My Heart Idea Book and February Specials!

February is an exciting month at Close to My Heart! Not only are the offering another fabulous Stamp of the Month, but their new 2012 Spring/Summer Idea Book has been released and they are offering an awesome deal for you to try their digital scrapbooking program, Studio J®!


February Stamp of the Month: As always, Close To My Heart has designed a beautiful stamp set that is available during this month only. The February set is called "Thoughtful Tidings" and is full of wonderful sentiments, many of which coordinate with shapes on our CTMH/Cricut Art Philosophy Cartridge. You can see a few fun boxes and 3D items below that the talented Close To My Heart Art Department created below. This is a must have if you own the Art Philosphy Cart! Five of the eleven stamps coordinate with cuts from Art Philosophy! It's a great addition to your stamp collection! If you spend $50, it's yours for only $5 (a $17.95 value). Or, you can purchase it for $17.95. Either way, it's only available during the month of February. Once your spend $50, you will be prompted to add it, or if you are purchasing it for the $17.95 price, enter item #S1202. Contact me to place an order or click the button on the right to go to my site or go directly to my website and order there!




Beautiful Stamps, Amazing Discounts
Each month you can enjoy a new D-size stamp set, available for one month only, for just $5—that’s over 70% off retail! When you place an order of $50 or more in Close To My Heart products, you qualify for this special Stamp of the Month pricing.


2012 Spring/Summer Idea Book: Every 6 months (in February and August) Close To My Heart comes out with a brand new Idea Book full of so many wonderful things, including (but not limited to!) 8 new scrapbooking kits, dozens and dozens of new stamp sets, a plethora of pretty embellishments and 6 new Stamps of the Month. Here it is. You can view it by clicking on the icon of the new Idea Book on the right side of my blog or go direct to my website and click on "products".



Studio J® - Five for Free: To be perfectly honest, I've never done digital scrapbooking. I like my paper and my embellishments and my Cricut! However, after becoming a CTMH consultant I thought I should at least look at what it involves. WOW was I impressed. What a great way to get pages done FAST! Unlike other digital scrapbooking programs, Studio J® allows access to ALL of their current paper lines and a lot of the older ones as well! No buying paper packs. They're all there, ready for you to use however you like! It's a monthly membership program, but for the month of February you can give a try at a great price! You can double your layouts with our Five for Free promotion! For each Studio J® 5-pack you purchase this February, you’ll get one free 5-pack. That means you get 10 two page layouts for just $55—that’s just $2.75 per page, with free shipping. Even if you’re already taking advantage of Studio J’s incredibly low members-only pricing, you’ll save even more when you purchase 5-packs through this special February deal. To order your 5-pack and to get one free, head to my website, click on "Shop Online" then add item #SJ5P. To build your layouts, head to my website, click on "Studio J" and go from there.

Also, beginning February 1, you can visit StudioJ.com for a set of instructions for creating five beautifully crafted layouts in Studio J. These instructions are intended to help you become familiar with Studio J and its features.



Thanks for stopping by! Don't forget to check back in for details of a great giveaway for everyone who places an order of $25.00 or more in the month of February!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment