Thursday, February 16, 2012

Card with Stella!!

I joined a challenge on the Cricut Circle message boards, where I have to use a specific cartridge each week. This was the first week and the cartridge was "Sophie" which was a circle exclusive cartridge. This is what I came up with:



The card base is CTMH Daisy White paper cut down to a 4 3/4 x 4 3/4 card. Then after thumbing though my paper, I chose the CTMH Stella paper for the background of the card, the oval and flowers. Don't you just love this paper?!?! The background was cut at 4 1/2 x 4 1/2 and the oval and flower oval were from the Sophie cart and cut at 3 inches. Then I grabbed the CTMH "Happy Birthday" stamp which came with the Art Philosophy bundle and there you have it!

When cutting out the images, I saw this little bird and decided I needed to use it, so I dressed up the inside of the card with my scraps and the little birdie!



Supplies used for this card:
CTMH Daisy White cardstock
CTMH Stella paper pack
CTMH Happy Birthday stamp (from Art Philosphy bundle)
CTMH inks - lagoon, olive, tulip
Cricut Cartridge - Sophie
Peals and Liquid Pearls

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card! Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog....it is very much appreciated! HAve a great week!

    ReplyDelete