Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mother's Day Cards....again

This card was for a friend to give to her daughter. I tried to keep it youthful. I had just purchased the set of shoe stamps - not sure who the maker is. I used my stash of The Paper Studio black and white paper (I LOVE black and white), some ribbon and pearls.





I like the way this card came out. I had the "mom" sticker from K & Company I believe and just loved it. The paper was from Me and My Big Ideas, sheer ribbon from Michael's.


I needed something bright and cheery. I used the Accent Essentials cart to cut out the flowers on DCWV Flower Shop paper. I used the MS punch and some ribbon. Quick, cute card.


I found this paper at JoAnns - It was "mother" quotes. I cut the butterfly from one of the carts - can't remember. Used some sheer Michael's ribbon, pearls on the butterfly - another quick card.



I needed this card for a pastor - I used Mother's Day 2010 cart for the lace background on a deep purple cardstock - DCWV. I then used the Easter cart for the cross on an aqua colored cardstock - Core'dinations. I stickled the cross, added pearls to the corners and pop dotted the cross on top of the lace.



This was a collaborative effort. I made the card from DCWV Flower Shower Spring Stack. I used a square punch to cut out the holes and placed the flowers behind the dotted paper to give it a window effect. My daughter, Madeline, suggested I use the MS scalloped punch to make it appear like curtains. I like the way it came out.



Had these stickers - don't remember the brand. Put them all together on the DCWV Mainstreet paper. The circles and dots on the paper are felt and raised, giving the card great texture.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, your cards are great. Thanks for following my blog. I am returning the favor.

    ReplyDelete