Sunday, May 9, 2010

More Mother's Day Cards

For the past two weeks I've been making Mother's Day cards for friends and family. Here is a sample:







I used the Forever Young cartridge for the mirror, shoes and purse. I then used a metal sheet by QuicKutz for the glass in the mirror. This card was for a friend to give to her sister so I wanted to keep it young feeling. The paper was AC patterned paper "Metropolitan"

A friend needed simple cards to send his sisters. I Cuttlebugged t he paper and used stickers and ribbon for two quick cards.

This card was for a pastor. I had the bird and birdcage from a Tim Hotlz demo at our local Archivers.

I had made a similar card with the silhouette and was asked to make another by someone who had seen the first one. You can find the original further down in my blog. I used the Heritage cartridge and a rose sticker.

No comments:

Post a Comment