Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Thank you cards

I was asked to make a few thank you cards and this is what I came up with:





In this one I used all Core'dinations Color Core cardstock, which is wonderful to work with. I used the Heritage cart for the tree and bird and I used Beyond Birthdays for "merci".




For this one, the background paper is from DCWV Luxury Stack. The frame is cut from a flourish I welded and flipped from the Give a Hoot cart using DCWV Cardstock stack. The butterfuly is also cut from the Give a Hoot cart, then stickled for a little shimmer. I added pearls to the butterfly to compliment the pearlised background paper. I used Beyond Birthdays for the thank you.


I had been thinking of doing something like this, just to have a quick thank you note at hand. I just used DCWV cardstack and Blackletter for the initials. I don't remember what cart I used for the frame, but I do remember tweaking it with my Gypsy to get the right size.

Another flower pot card. Anyone who looks at the Cricut MB knows these are very popular because they are just too cute. I sealed the flower pot and inserted a blank "page", which can be pulled out by the ribbon attached. This is where you can write your sentiment. Everything was cut from the Walk in My Garden cart. I used DCWV Flower Power paper (what else?) and used a MS punch for the border.

2 comments: