Thursday, January 6, 2011

It's been a while

I haven't posted in quite some time because I was busy crafting and creating. I made a lot of Christmas presents and taught some classes, but now it's time to do some things for me again. I did spend a lot of time browsing the blogs and got a lot of really good ideas. I will be posting some of my projects soon, but I wanted to start with this one, which was a late Christmas present for my Mom. I try to take my ideas (or others that I scraplift) and make something for friends or family before I put it on the market.

Here is a grocery list frame. It's a very pretty way to list your grocery needs. Sure beats a pad of paper attached to a magnet on the fridge!

I used MS Elegant Cake for the font and flourish. The paper was DCWV for the old, antique looking lined paper, and C'ordinations for the rest. I used some Christmas ribbon from Michaels to hide where the two different papers met. Although it is Christmas looking I don't think it looks very Christmasy, plus it was the perfect color.



It's a perfect fit for the perfect spot - between the pantry and the fridge. A velcroed expo pen at the bottom and your ready to go!

1 comment: